How to capture jump lists
1. Open Window Clippings and make sure that “Prompt for selection” is selected.
2. Click on the “Visual Effects” tab and make sure that “Use delay to prepare selection” is selected. Now click the “Create screenshot” button.
3. Double click the taskbar to capture it
4. Notice the text appearing on the desktop that reads “Creating screenshot in 5”. You are given five seconds to prepare your selection.
5. Right click on the application in the taskbar to display its jump list.
6. Wait for the screenshot to be captured.