How to create your first screenshot
This tutorial assumes that you’ve just installed Window Clippings and this is the first time you’re using it.
1. Open the Start menu and click on the Window Clippings shortcut.
2. The Window Clippings application appears. Notice that “Prompt for selection” is selected by default. Go ahead and click the “Create screenshot” button.
3. Notice that the screen dims in preparation for your selection.
4. Move you mouse around. As the mouse pointer moves over different windows they will be outlined indicating that you can select them.
5. Once your mouse pointer is over the window you’d like to capture simply click the window to select it. Notice the window is now highlighted.
6. At this point you can either accept your selection or click another window to change your selection. To capture your selection as a screenshot simply press the Enter key on your keyboard. You can also capture the selection by double-clicking the mouse or by pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard. You will then be prompted to save the resulting screenshot.