How to install Window Clippings
This tutorial assumes you have an Internet connection that will allow the web installer to download the installation package. For an offline installation, or if you experience any problems with the default installer, you can download the full installer here.
1. Go to http://windowclippings.com and click on the download link near the top of the page.
2. If your browser asks you whether you want to Save or Run the downloaded file then choose Run. Window Clippings will prepare to install.
3. Windows will ask you to confirm whether you want to install Window Clippings. Click Yes to allow the installer to complete.
4. The Window Clippings installer will now complete the installation for you.
5. In a few moments the installation will complete and you will be asked to accept the license agreement.
6. Window Clippings is now installed and ready to use.
7. If you already have a license key then click on the About tab and enter or paste your license key into the text box. If not you can buy a license online now but feel free to give Window Clippings a try first.